Friday 29 December 2017

Mixed Media Wall Hanging - Meena Herale

Hello, my dear crafty friends. A warm good evening to you all. This is DT Meena Herale from Sunshine Creations blog. Today is my first DT inspiration post for Nagashri Arts blog.

Today I am sharing a mixed media wallhanging which I  made using MDF nameplate from our Nagashri Art store. 



First I gave a coat of gesso on the MDF and I added texture using stencils and texture paste on it. Next using glossy gel I started to add flowers, stones, metal charms, MDF clock, etc on it and let few minutes to dry it. Once it dried, I gave another coat of gesso to it and dried it using heat tools. 

Next, I took few sprays, here I have used teal, light blue, green colors and started to add colors till I was OK with the outcome and dried it using heat tools. 

Next, I took the awesome Gold acrylic paint and did Dry brush technic to highlight the composition. This New acrylic paint is available in various colors at Nagashri Arts store and the result is superb. 

Here are few close-up pictures of wallhanging, 



Hope you liked it friends. 

All the materials used in this project are available at our Nagashri Art store. 







Regards 
Meena Herale 


Happy Crafting and Happy Weekend 

No comments:

Post a Comment